Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We are finally a family again!!!



It feels so nice to be back together with Doug. We had the movers pack everything up last Tuesday and Wednesday and then they loaded the truck on Thursday. Doug flew in on Saturday and loaded the dogs up and left Sunday morning. Then poor Marissa and Al were forced to hang out with me until Marissa dropped me off at the airport on Monday evening. I was a little worried about flying with David because his schedule has been so off due to the craziness in our lives but he did absolutely wonderful!!! When we first got on the plane I couldn't find my seat. My boarding pass said our seat was INF but since all the seats are labeled with numbers I was a little confused. I asked the stewardess and she looked at me like are you serious? Well it turns out the boarding pass I was looking at was David's, and apparently the IN is for infant! Yeah I know I really should have blonde hair, but I will use the excuse that I am a Mom now and my brain just doesn't work right all the time. But she did inform me that my seat was 1F which meant I got bumped to first class.Ya-Hoo !!! It was just a lucky night for me, at least until I went to find my baggage. Yeah my luggage was lost with my toothbrush and all. Bummer, but luckily it was just back in Houston and I got it the next day. Our movers unpacked all of our stuff on Wed. So far it has been our easiest move, but now I have all the many boxes to go through so we shall see. I've included some pics of our house right now. It is a crazy crazy mess, but I will have to post pics when it is actually put together. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. David only allows me to do a little bit at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment