Friday, August 5, 2011

Do you believe in Ghosts?

This house is the oldest house I have ever lived in, built in 1953, not as old as lot of other homes around here, but still old enough to freak me out a little bit. Doug told me that there is a high possibility that someone died here, only because the older a home is, the higher the possibility but I am pretty sure he just loves to torture me. He really only has to say one or two things and then my mind does the rest. It's pretty easy work for him. Well our bedroom has mirrors on the closet doors and all throughout the day I kept seeing a flash of light on them. Not just a little flash, but a huge flash. Mind you, it wasn't coming from the windows because they are all covered. I still haven't figured out exactly where they were coming from. I also had David in his swing earlier that day and when he started crying I turned off the swing and then picked him up (I remember distinctively turning it off) Well later when I was rocking him in his room, all of a sudden his swing starts swinging and is back on. I don't what you say about that, but I say FREAKY! Although it is a little weird I do have to say I still feel OK about being here. It really hasn't scared me, which is out of character for me, so I guess I will stay until something worse happens. And if that something worse happens you will hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. Come back to Texas. There are no ghosts here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! I totally know what you mean! we have this whole extra little room that is sealed off upstairs and if i think about it too much my mind goes on and on about it...

    ReplyDelete