Thursday, February 2, 2012

David 8 months old















Davey is 8 months old as of January 28th. This last month we switched doctors, so we are now all at the same doctor, and he is by far better than his last one. He is currently at 23 lbs and 5 oz, which puts him at the 99th percentile. Yeah I know my baby is big, he for sure has helped with my strength training each day. This month Davey is getting around more and more. He is currently doing the army crawl and can quickly get from one place to another. He hasn't really shown interest in pulling himself up or standing yet, which I am thankful for. He learned how to drink from a straw and can now open up cabinets. He still loves his bath, and hates his car seat. He loves books and his toys. We finally got him a highchair this last month, which has made it nice for us, but he doesn't care for it so much. He is now going through a stage of not liking solid foods anymore and only wants milk. I was concerned but my doctor assured me that he is just fine only drinking breast milk for the first year. I just hope he gets over this quickly. He loves taking his naps. He also loves to swim, I have taken him a few times to the local aquatic center and he has had a blast. I love to see him experience new things for the first time. He is now starting to have separation anxiety and hates going to strangers. He still loves to smile and laugh. He also loves to throw things. I can sit with him for hours throwing the ball back and forth. For the most part he is a very happy baby still.

1 comment: