Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Birthday Boy!!! A BIG Whopping 2 Years Old!!!

David turned 2 last Tuesday (May 28th).  I just can't believe how these last two years have flown by.  He started out big and is still a big boy.  He weighs in at 33 lbs and is just under 36 inches tall.  He is becoming Mr. Independent and has been testing his limits a lot lately.  But he can still be very sweet and cuddly when he wants to be.  His vocabulary is growing but he still signs a lot of the time.  He loves playing outside, especially with the dogs.  He can spot a ball a mile away, and when he jibber jabbers, it is almost always about balls.  Pretty much he is obsessed with them or anything that resembles one.  He loves helping me around the house and gets super excited when I ask him to do something.  I know this will wear off soon, so I am enjoying it while I can.  Very seldom does he want me to rock him to sleep anymore, which makes me a little sad.  But I know I have to let him grow up.  He loves being the center of attention and loves going to new places.  He is always waving and smiling at people.  He is overcoming his need to be clean all the time.  He is truly turning into a boy and loves to get dirty when he is outside.  All I can say is that he has been the biggest blessing that I have been given.  I am so grateful I get to be his Mom and watch him grow!   






No comments:

Post a Comment