Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh My.., My Little Big Guy



The truth is I am so in love with this little guy. What a blessing he has been. I honestly can say that he is such an amazing spirit. I am so grateful that God has sent him to us to raise. He is growing bigger everyday. He is now over 4 months old. We took him to his 4 month wellness checkup last week and he is weighing in at 20 lbs and 5 oz. and just below 29 inches long.

He loves to laugh and smile. I really can't believe how happy he is for the most part.
He started eating rice cereal and loves it, he already wants to feed himself.
Has 2 teeth and loves to chew on things
Rolls over and loves to be on the floor
Still spits up lots
Loves to drink from my water cups
Discovered his feet and loves to put them in his mouth
Loves it when we sing to him, he could be crying and then when we start singing, it puts a smile on his face.
Loves to cuddle with Daddy

2 comments:

  1. WOW,he's so BIG! Tabs weighed in at almost 15lb. and 23" at 4 months. She's short and chunky. I can't get over how much longer he is than her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone thinks he is older than he is, he is already wearing 9 mo and 12 mo clothing.

    ReplyDelete